PRESWYLFA GUEST HOUSE
Covid 19 Guest Precautions
At the present time NO food is being prepared and Guests are not permitted to bring any food onto the premises other than prepacked snacks.
Prior to arrival Guests are requested to inform the owners of their proposed arrival time, so that the owners can ensure only 1 set of guests are present in the entrance hall at any one time. Should this time change they are to contact the owners and agree a revised time.
Hand Sanitiser will be provided in the entrance and guests MUST use this prior to touching any surfaces or item of equipment.
Social distancing will be enforced, and guests are requested to ensure they maintain the required social distance at all times.
Guests will be asked to
- Complete a registration card.
- Complete a Covid 19 declaration this will be retained for 21 days and then destroyed.
- Inform the owners should they develop any Covid 19 symptoms within 14 days of departure from the Premises.
Guests will not be permitted to use
- Dining Room
- Guest Lounge
- Mezzanine level toilet.
Guests are requested to
- Minimise the time spent in communal circulation areas
- Use the hand sanitiser provided in the room prior to leaving the room
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entry to the Premises.
- Place any full rubbish bags outside the room for removal and replacement
- Place the drinks tray outside the room for cleaning.
- Hang all towels, face cloths and foot mats such that they are able to air and dry each day.
- Minimise the use of door furniture and stair handrails
- NOT operate any light switches in communal areas
- Pay using a card, cash will NOT be accepted.